Our Client, a well-respected and reputable Law firm is on the lookout for a Commercial Lawyer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will be centered around overseeing a caseload of Commercial matters for sole traders, partners, directors and shareholders. You should be a qualified Commercial Lawyer with impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
This role will be based between the firm’s Plymouth and Bath offices, and there is also the possibility for remote work.
. What will you be doing as a Commercial Lawyer?
- Managing your own caseload of Commercial matters including but not limited to sales, mergers, acquisitions and corporate reconstructions.
- Collaborating with colleagues across the firm’s Plymouth and Bath offices.
- Assisting on sales, mergers and acquisitions of businesses, as well as corporate reconstructions
- Participating in business development activities, whether that be on a firmwide, departmental or team basis.
Skills/Qualifications of a Commercial Lawyer:
- You should be a qualified Commercial Lawyer with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You should be able to work well as part of a team as well as on an independent basis.
- You should possess excellent commercial acumen with a sound understanding of company/commercial work.
- Your ability to work well with Word, Outlook and Excel are essential in this role.
- You will be comfortable attending occasional events outside of office hours in order to expand your client relationships.
- You will be ambitious, with a strong desire to succeed.
- Company Pension
- Free healthcare
- Supportive and friendly working environment
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.