● Remote working or office-based ● Comprehensive training program ● Opportunity to achieve industry-recognised qualifications ● Personal Trainer
M365 Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer required to join a rapidly growing business based in South Devon. Your role will range from migrating customer infrastructure environments into the cloud, to being a technical resource from which to assist and advise customers on adopting the best cloud solution for them. You will be in charge of your own workload and will be responsible for planning, documenting, implementing, and delivering projects for the customers.
M365 Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer responsibilities include:
- Working with the latest technologies to migrate customer environments into the cloud (Azure, M365, AWS etc)
- Supervising a team of Engineers and promoting training and development
- Being a technical resource from which to assist and advise customers on adopting the best cloud solution for them
- Planning, documenting and implementing projects for customers
Requirements of the M365 Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer include:
- Demonstrable experience deploying and supporting architecting, fault-finding, and deploying various Microsoft 365 solutions
- Experience in migrating emails/calendars/contacts, SharePoint/OneDrive and Teams into M365 from various environments, such as on-prem Exchange, Google Workspace, and between M365 tenants.
- Experience of team leadership and management
- Relevant industry certifications (ideally, Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert). This means you hold one of the following certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (MD-100, MD-101)
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate (MS-500)
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate (MS-203)
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate (MS-700)
- Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate (SC-300)
- This means you have passed the following two exams:
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100)
- Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS-101)
This is a great opportunity to work with cutting-edge tech and continuously keep up to date with the latest trends in the sector. Our client offers a predominantly remote-based working pattern, however, will support office-based if a candidate requires and ensure regular social events to ensure you are able to spend time with your fellow workmates. A dedicated personal trainer and yoga sessions along with an impressive employee assistance program shows they really do have their team's health and wellbeing as a priority. For further information, get in touch today.
Other companies may call this role - Cloud Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Cloud & Infrastructure Engineer, M365 Specialist, Cloud Architect, Microsoft365 Specialist, Microsoft Specialist, Microsoft Engineer, Network Engineer