Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Client Administrator to join a prestigious and forward-thinking Financial Services firm on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be based in a beautiful location in Newton Abbott, and your duties will be centered around maintaining client records and preparing reports which satisfy compliance requirements. You should have sound knowledge of retail financial products and current regulatory expectations
What will you be doing as a Client Administrator?
- Maintaining client records on the back-office system.
- Preparing client valuation and review reports and maintaining client files in line with compliance requirements.
- Completing, submitting and following up on applications to ensure that new business cases are processed in a compliant manner.
- Contributing to the continuing development of the team and enhancing your industry knowledge.
Skills/Qualifications of a Client Administrator:
- You should possess an awareness and basic knowledge of retail financial products and current regulatory expectations.
- You should have an analytical approach to solving tasks with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Competent use of IT.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays – ability to purchase additional days after 2 years service.
- A Company Bonus based on yearly company performance.
- Access to a Company Pension scheme
- Access to medical cover
Recruitment Consultant: Jo Howell.