Cathedral Appointments has a great opportunity for an experienced Civil Litigation Lawyer to join our client’s Plymouth office. The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
What will you be doing as a Civil Litigation Lawyer?
- You will run your own varied caseload of Civil Litigation matters to include both fast and multi-track
- You will undertake both marketing and business development in order to move both the firm and the department forward
Skills/Qualifications of a Civil Litigation Lawyer?
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 3 years PQE gained within a Civil Litigation role
- You will be able to run your own caseload
- You will have excellent client care skills
- You will be happy to be involved in both marketing and business development
- Opportunity to join a growing practice in a beautiful location
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas