We are recruiting a Chartered Financial Planner to join a renowned, distinguished accountancy firm on a full-time, permanent basis. Based in a beautiful location in Weston Super Mare, you will work to deliver excellent Financial Planning advice to all of the firm’s clients. You should possess a Level 4 CII Diploma in Financial Planning, a Level 6 CII advanced Financial Planning Diploma and a CII Chartered Financial Planner qualification.
What will you be doing as a Chartered Financial Planner?
- Delivering client focused, professional financial planning advice to both new and pre-existing clients.
- Helping to develop the business via internal introducers.
- Communicating with clients, defining their objectives and agreeing project fees.
- Researching existing arrangements and investigating alternative solutions in order to achieve client requirements.
- Keeping updated with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes.
Skills/Qualifications of a Chartered Financial Planner :
- You should have a Level 4 CII Diploma in Financial Planning, a Level 6 CII Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning and a CII Chartered Financial Planner qualification.
- You should possess a minimum of 5 years relevant experience gained within a Financial Services team.
- Suitability report writing and current competent Adviser status are all essential.
- You should be a numerate individual with strong attention to detail.
- Buy and sell holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Access to a Rewards and Health scheme
- Death in service 3 x annual salary
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell