Our client, a leading independent financial advisory firm based in Exeter. Are seeking to recruit a Chartered Financial Planner for their Exeter office. This position offers the opportunity to deliver financial planning advice to their clients who have a wide variety of needs. A strong and robust client bank will be provided.
Financial Planner Responsibilities and Requirements:
- We are looking for an experienced Chartered Financial Planner
- Advise and plan for clients for at least five years.
- Have Chartered status with strong technical knowledge.
- Actively operate in a holistic, goals-led role. Actively use cashflow forecasting tools.
Be confident with financial planning issues that come with higher levels of wealth, including all tax allowances. This will cover a wide variety of financial planning needs including Lifetime Allowance, Pension Annual Allowances and MPAA, Inheritance Tax NRB and RNRB, Business Taxation Reliefs, personal Income Tax allowances, Capital Gains, annual exemptions.
- A competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications. All financial planners in the team are salaried and employed. Bonuses are paid annually, team wide and are not directly related to targets.
- Attractive benefits including a company pension, income protection, laptop a mobile phone and business mileage.
- 25 days annual leave excluding 8 days annual public holidays.
- Central Exeter parking provided.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell
Ref: JH 8913