Our client, one of the fastest growing law firms, based in Exeter are looking for a Business Development Manager on a 9-12month fixed-term basis to help us to continue to deliver our strategic growth plans. This is an exciting new role to work alongside Financial Services Sector lead you will be responsible for driving revenue through focused BD activities. You will look to develop deeper relationships with existing clients and help identify opportunities with new clients that fit within the firm's strategy.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Sector planning –to include driving and supporting planned activity and working with the Comms team to deliver (e.g., campaigns)
- Creating capability statements (in conjunction with partners and lawyer teams) for new opportunities within the sector
- Developing and maintaining target lists including financial analysis to identify gaps and potential pursuits
- Tracking and reporting on sector objectives (e.g., for the Management Board)
Business development Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record in business development through a sector approach
- Ability to continuously improve our process, driving efficiencies and creating new approaches which meet our and our clients' commercial goals.
- Strategic and commercial awareness, someone who understands our competitors and the broader market to ensure you empower our lawyers to have a competitive advantage.
- Tenacity and persuasiveness and excellent problem-solving skills
- Opportunities for training + development - Business Skills Academy
- Weekly lifestyle hour
- Family hour
- 5 weeks annual leave with option to buy and sell
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Discounted shopping
- Gym membership
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osbourne
Ref: DO 9038