Up to £30k + Commission // Hybrid // Opportunity for development
Business Development Executive
We have an exciting opportunity to join a renowned funding consultancy based from their Exeter office. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will assist the company in securing non-dilutive funding for innovative organisations that are looking to change the world.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Managing the existing sales pipeline and actively developing new business opportunities
- Formulating NDAs, proposals, and presentations for new business clients
- With guidance from the Business Development Manager, negotiate terms and convert proposals to sales after conducting value analysis.
- Creating and nurturing business opportunities and partnerships.
- Remaining up to date on existing and potential grant funds.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A consultative sales approach, preferably in a scientific/technical environment
- Experience with CRM systems (ideally Zoho)
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve targets / KPIs
- Salary: £25,000-£30,000 based on experience OTE up to £42,500
- Competitive commission structure
- Hybrid working from the office in Exeter
- Christmas break as standard in addition to normal holiday
- Laptop provided
- Spectrum Life, 24/7 access to unlimited mental health and wellbeing support, including a personal Mental Health Coach
Recruitment Consultant: Emma Dudley-Hammatt