Our client, a well-known retail business based in Devon is looking for a Business Analyst on a 24-month fixed-term contract. We welcome applicants interested in full-time office, hybrid, or fully remote work. If you are looking to work for a business that can boast in excess of 50 employees with 20+ years of service and strong values, then get in touch today.
Their culture has embraced remote working, although they have learned that to get the best out of their teams and collaboration, a degree of face-to-face time is invaluable. Therefore for fully-remote applicants, occasional attendance at the office will be encouraged and may be required for certain key events such as project kick-offs, board meetings or personal reviews.
Day to day responsibilities of the Business Analyst will include:
- Performing system analyses on software programs, applications, hardware and web services
- Support user acceptance testing (UAT), working with end-users to identify problems and accurately describe and document them
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments, end-users and third parties
- Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with new and existing systems, programs, hardware and applications across departments
- Collaborative team player
- An influencer with a proven track record of delivery
- Experience working within a business or systems analysis focussed role
- Previous experience in working on an ERP implementation would be highly advantageous e.g. Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Keen interest to develop your knowledge of systems and technology, and also wider digital trends.
- Discount on company goods
- Wellbeing programme
- Free on-site parking
- Gym discount
- Duvet Days (max 2 days per year)
- Cycle Scheme
- Free Eye Test
Recruitment Consultant: Lynsey Skinner