- Discretionary Bonus
- Hybrid Working
- Subsidised Canteen
Experienced Business Analyst required for a dynamic and expanding team in one of the South West's fastest-growing privately-owned companies. Working closely with a Project Manager you will be responsible for the definition of requirements and specifications to optimise projects to fit the business's needs and provide greater efficiency. You will demonstrate ownership of the specified solution through the project lifecycle and perform business analysis consultancy as required. You will have a good understanding of business analysis tools, techniques, and approaches, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Taking ownership of gathering business requirements from all stakeholders, and producing agreed user stories and requirements documentation.
- Assisting stakeholders with researching and selecting of potential off-the-shelf software solutions.
- Taking ownership of assigned tasks and project deliverables to achieve the necessary quality and meet agreed deadlines.
- Organising and prioritising your own workload appropriately, reporting risks and exceptions to the Project Manager and wider team.
- Leading analysis and specification phases, performing scoping and business analysis for functional and non-functional requirements and providing quality customer-facing and internal documentation.
As an experienced Business Analyst you will have:
- Previous business analysis experience and a focus on attention to detail and quality
- Experience of requirements gathering, the production of functional specifications and/or acceptance criteria, including story maps and user story techniques, and wireframe tools.
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum and Waterfall project frameworks, concepts and methodologies.
- Attainment of, or working towards, a BCS Business Analysis certification or equivalent is highly advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a long-standing and successful business with opportunities for growth. The role will be offered on a hybrid basis with three days a week in the office and two days from home so interested parties should be within a commutable distance of Cullompton. Benefits include a discretionary bonus, free parking, life assurance, staff discounts and charity fundraising events as well as a recently refurbished subsidised canteen.
Other companies may call this role: Business Systems Analyst, BA, Systems Analyst, Project Analyst