- Generous Employment Discount
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- up to 20% bonus based upon Company and performance
Our client, A fast growing tech company, are seeking to recruit a Billing Manager to join their team. This role a great opportunity to deliver a great customer experience to customers through trusted billing and payments services, while operating revenue assurance processes to reduce revenue leakage and support a profitable business.
Billing Manager Responsibilities:
- Billing accuracy: overall e2e ownership of accuracy of bills, supporting a great customer experience, Net Promoter Score, and business profitability.
- Billing timeliness: ownership of timeliness of billing, supporting customer experience and cash flow.
- Billing completeness: ownership of completeness of billing to minimise revenue leakage and exceptions.
- Billing customer experience: ownership of the customer experience, including clarity and transparency of bills, and other related customer communication for billing and payments such as alerts and notifications.
Billing Manager Requirements:
- Experience with managing billing processes for consumer and business customers.
- Experience with managing payments services for consumer and business customers.
- Preferred experience from telecom or utilities billing and payments, include systems and processes supporting high volume of transactions.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, including preferably Ofcom Metering & Billing Direction.
On top of joining an innovative and supportive company, you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Up to 20% bonus on company and performance
- Generous employee discount
- 25 days holiday excluding Bank Holidays
- 6% employer pension contribution
- 24/7 health & wellbeing experts
- Enhanced jury service pay
- Group life assurance
- Discounted RAC membership
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption pay
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howe
Ref: JH 8900