Competitive Salary | Hybrid | 25 Days Annual Leave
Our client, an experienced and well-established private and commercial banking and wealth planning is seeking a Banking Client Support Assistant to join their team based in Exeter. As a successful candidate, you will focus on providing a client-focused service, predominantly by telephone, ensuring client queries and requests are handled accurately and efficiently.
Banking Client Support Assistant responsibilities include: -
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients
- General Administration duties
- Answer and respond to client queries via telephone and email
- Dealing with clients’ complaints
- Liaising with the relationship manager and team to resolve errors and complaints
- Maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders across the business.
Banking Client Support Assistant requirements include: -
- Professional business services background (Banking, Financial Services, Wealth Management)
- Comfortable with numbers
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Computer literacy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and other activities
- Reliable, professional, and positive attitude
Your Benefits as Banking Client Support Assistant include but are not limited to: -
- Pension is 5% Employer Contribution, employees 5%
- Holiday 25 days
- Buy & Sell Holiday
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work
- Tastecard & Gourmet Card
- Childcare vouchers
- Mobile phone/technology discounts
If you are a friendly and approachable individual who enjoys working as part of a team and would like to be part of the firm’s continued growth, then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell