Our client, a trusted and ambitious Law Firm, is looking to recruit an ambitious NQ Solicitor with 4 years PQE, ideally within the Corporate sector. You will be involved in a wide range of work on both borrower and lender side transactions and will be central to the overall success of the Corporate Banking Team. You should be an NQ Solicitor with sufficient experience within the Banking sector and used to working under pressure to meet deadlines.
The firm is incredibly people-focused and is intent upon taking the time to understand its clients’ needs, and upon helping people to achieve their goals and ambitions. It also prides itself on being forward-thinking and offers countless opportunities for support and professional development. This particular role is flexible in its approach, and offers the possibility of working from home.
What will you be doing as a Banking and Finance Solicitor?
- Engaging with both borrower and lender side transactions.
- Collaborating in a team environment from the beginning stages through to the final stages of a deal.
- Engaging in a wide range of work including acquisition finance, real estate finance and clearing bank panel transactions.
- Providing support to the corporate team with MBOS, private equity transactions and supporting the R&I teams on restructurings.
- Coming up with bespoke, premium solutions to the challenges which clients present.
Skills/Qualifications of a Banking and Finance Solicitor:
- A hardworking and competent NQ Solicitor with around 4 years PQE within the Corporate sector.
- Somebody who can work diligently under pressure to meet pressing deadlines.
- A natural problem solver who can supply solutions to problems whilst consistently delivering the best service to your clients.
- Someone who can work well in a team environment, sharing their opinions and putting across their ideas confidently.
- An eager worker with a positive approach towards work and an ability to thrive in creating and developing client relationships.
- Five weeks annual leave + option to buy and sell holiday
- A weekly lifestyle hour
- A family hour
- Access to a Recruitment referral scheme
- Discounted shopping
- Gym membership
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.