We are looking to recruit an Associate Financial Planner to join a forward-thinking Financial Services Firm on a full-time, permanent basis. Based in a stunning location in Truro, you will be delivering financial plans and advice to both prospective and pre-existing private clients. As a minimum requirement, you should hold the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or possess equivalent experience/qualifications.
What will you be doing as an Associate Financial Planner?
- Learning and absorbing all aspects of the firm’s financial planning proposition and delivering independent financial advice to private clients which meets internal and regulatory standards.
- Sitting further Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualifications with an ultimate view to obtaining the Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Developing appropriate technical and market knowledge in order to assist Private Client Financial Planners in providing advice.
Skills/Qualifications of an Associate Financial Planner?
- You should possess the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or an equivalent qualification as a minimum.
- You should have thorough existing knowledge on areas such as protection, asset allocation, risk profiling, mortgages, and pensions.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- A pro-active approach to work with good use of initiative.
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive working environment
Recruitment Consultant : Joanne Howell