£30,000 - £50,000 Dependent on experience (DOE)
Applications Engineer - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Applications Engineer to project manage the commission of emission-free replacement boilers. We are looking for candidates who have previously worked in the heating sector. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team whose goal is to make a difference in climate change and provide an excellent engineering service for their domestic and commercial clients.
What will you be doing as Applications Engineer?
- Project management, including key stakeholders and subcontractors
- Lead detail design of new solutions, including manufacture delivery and commissioning on customer sites
- Delivering projects within budget
- No direct reports but each project will involve the management of the sub contractual base
- The first priority is everyone’s well-being and safety.
- The successful applicant will conduct the necessary risk assessments, safety reviews, and ensure compliance
- Work alongside the Technical director on a variety of sustainability and decarbonisation projects across the domestic, commercial and public sectors.
Skills and attributes of an Applications Engineer
- Relevant engineering experience, strong project management across electrical, instrumentation and control and thermal engineering with a deep understanding of heating and cooling technologies.
- Ideally graduate degree in engineering or HNC or equivalent.
- Be able to work well as part of a team and be innovative and give new ideas and solutions.
- An active interest in sustainability and climate change
- Excellent remuneration package
- Competitive holidays plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Progression opportunities
Recruitment Consultant: Ben Gayler