Our client, a forward-thinking, progressive law firm, is looking to recruit an Agricultural Property Lawyer on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be a mid-level to senior-level Solicitor ideally with prior experience in Agricultural Matters. However, our client may consider a strong Property Lawyer who has a keen interest in pursuing a career within the Agricultural/Rural sector.
You will be based in the beautiful South West – in either Exeter or Chard. You will be required to work in the office and it is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
What will you be doing as an Agricultural Property Lawyer?
- Running a caseload of Agricultural matters with minimal supervision
- Dealing with a range of Agricultural/Rural matters to include: sales, purchases, refinancing, dealing with transfers for development, succession transfers and agricultural tenancies.
- Undertaking regular business development.
- Establishing and maintaining long lasting relationships with clients.
- Actively participating in networking events.
Skills/Qualifications of an Agricultural Property Lawyer:
- A mid-level to senior-level Solicitor, ideally with a minimum of 5 years PQE gained within Property and more specifically Agricultural/Rural Property.
- The candidate will candidate will be able to run their own caseload with minimal supervision
- Somebody with an excellent work ethic who is proactive in their approach.
- An individual with impeccable customer service skills who can easily build and maintain client relationships.
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.