Our client is on the lookout for a Paralegal or a Legal Executive/Solicitor to work specifically within Agricultural/Rural Property within their wider Residential Property team in Exeter. The ideal candidate will already have experience of working on a wide range of property transactions and will have an extremely keen interest in progressing their career within Agricultural/Rural Property. There will be the opportunity for hybrid working.
What will you be doing as an Agricultural Property Executive?
- Managing your own caseload of agricultural/rural property matters.
- Helping to deliver a professional, proactive service to all the firm’s clients.
- Assisting in business development activities to help the firm to progress.
- Seeking to develop your skills and knowledge in the residential, agricultural or commercial property arena.
Skills/Qualifications of an Agricultural Property Executive:
- You will be a skilled practitioner (either qualified or non-qualified) who is confident in the handling of conveyancing processes whether for agricultural, residential and/or commercial transactions.
- You should have a genuine interest in the agriculture sector and possess the drive to grow and develop the business.
- You will thrive when working under pressure to meet challenging deadlines with ease.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and will have the ability to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients.
- 25 days + bank holidays + your birthday off + an extra day at Christmas
- Access to a Company Pension scheme.
- Access to Employee Bonuses
- Access to a Life Assurance scheme
- Access to a Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Free and Discounted Legal Services to Staff
- Medicash: Health care cash plan
- Free use of the gym in the firm’s Exeter office
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.