Our client is on the look out for an Agricultural Accounts Manager to join the team in their Exeter office on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will be centered around managing a rural and agricultural focused portfolio, helping to provide clients with general accounting services and advice. You should be an ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified Accountant (or equivalent) with some previous practice experience.
What will you be doing as an Agricultural Accounts Manager?
- Overseeing a vast rural and agricultural focused portfolio, and delivering your services and advice.
- Preparing and reviewing year end accounts as well as resulting income tax or corporation tax returns.
- Tackling client matters and communicating with a Partner on specific issues.
- Helping to market the firm in order to bring in new clients as well as promoting the firm’s added value services.
- Assisting in training and mentoring more junior members of the team and managing their workloads.
Skills/Qualifications of an Agricultural Accounts Manager:
- You should be an ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified Accountant (or equivalent).
- Ideally you will have gained some experience within Practice, whether that is on a national, regional or independent scale.
- You should have sound knowledge of accounting within the agricultural sector, as well as an understanding of associated tax.
- You will have excellent communication skills and an ability to easily build rapport with clients and colleagues alike.
- You will be passionate about this sector and eager to grow and develop the firm’s client base.
- Flexi-time working
- Access to a Company Pension scheme
- The opportunity for Private Healthcare
- External training and study support provided
- Partner mentoring scheme
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell.