- Generous holiday allowance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Sickness benefit allowance
Are you Organised and Self Motivated? If you have previous administrative experience within a professional services environment, then this could be the role for you! Our client is looking to recruit an Administrator to join them and to be a key member of the team and its day-to-day performance. This would be an Ideal position for someone who can be fully flexible and enjoys providing support to a wide range of people.
Administrator responsibilities include: -
- Good working knowledge of key software and back-office systems.
- Respond to Advisors and Clients promptly
- Actively explore the opportunities available to get involved with work in other service lines or offices. This can include participation in the firm’s steering committees or advisory groups processes.
- Take an active role in team meetings and discussions.
- Complete ownership and timely completion of your own work/tasks with effective reporting and communication with your peers.
Administrator requirements include: -
- Previous administration experience within a professional services environment
- Excellent organisational skills & ability to manage own workload
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to undertake manual handling tasks to include lifting boxes above shoulder height
Package for an Administrator:
Joining a well-established and innovative company, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- company pension scheme
- cycle to work scheme
- sickness benefit allowance
- additional holiday for loyalty in service
- discretionary bonus scheme
For more details, apply today!
Ref: CD 1227
Recruitment Consultant: Christie Doderer