Our client is looking to recruit an Accounts Manager on a full-time, permanent basis. This role’s duties include being responsible for the delivery of a range of compliance related services and dispersing tax advice. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a background in accountancy practice.
- Overseeing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Providing tax advice, specifically advice regarding income, corporate and capital tax.
- Engaging with forecasting work.
- Preparation of management and financial accounts.
- Dealing with VAT and Corporate Tax returns.
- Identifying and delivering advisory services which may be of benefit to the organisation’s clients. This includes cloud accounting and systems support.
- Engaging with general administrative duties such as E Mail correspondence.
- An individual who is an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with at least 1 years’ experience post qualification (or possibility for qualification by experience).
- Somebody with Accounts preparation experience gained from within a fast-paced accountancy practice environment.
- Someone with sound knowledge of Computer and Spreadsheet skills as well as of accounting software such as Sage, Quickbook or Xero.
- An individual who is able to show initiative and be a cooperative team player.
- Someone who is able to build and maintain solid client relationships.
- A candidate with impeccable communication and interpersonal skills who can easily establish rapport.
- Somebody who is incredibly well organised with the ability to manage their own workload efficiently.
- An individual with excellent all round tax knowledge.
- 32 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Flexible working
- Fully funded training qualifications
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsidised gym and fitness centre
- Payment of 1 professional subscription yearly
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell.